Queen's survival


I reside in nowhere alone
Green and glowing nature
I have feelings for none
Heart's been frozen stone

In my path, all of a sudden
An queen with royal crown
arrived riding an unicorn
I can recognize her, My queen
Once she made my heart red
She taught me love, heart was hard
She made it soft with her magical hand
I loved her much and she so loved
She is coming toward me
My hand is being raise
To feel her and hug her close
She walks toward to me
She passed by
Even not saying hi
There shone a pearl, corner of my eye
I tried much to hide my cry
She went for a shadow of false
She's been faked with just gloss
She took the mistakes as preference
Queen couldn't survived hence
I just cried cried and cried
And my feelings, I hid hid and hid.

[[King.afk2015April10Dhaka2031]]

Kingshuk

লেখক ... .

No comments:

Post a Comment